Junior PHP Developer – Paid Internship
This opportunity is ideal for candidates who are
searching for an internship program which can lead to a suitable job. The
internship will be of 4 months during which we will pay a reasonable stipend.
After successfully completing the internship tenure you will be offered the
position of a junior PHP developer.
We are looking for a candidate with a PHP background who is dedicated to the craft, writes clean codes that can hit the ground running. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter).
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- At least 2 projects were done with custom PHP or those who have done their Final Year project with PHP
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Contribute in all phases of the web development lifecycle (front-end + back-end
- Creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Integrating data from various back-end services and database
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Remote
- Available Shifts: Night shift (6:00pm-3:00am)
- Department: Software Development
- Career Level: Entry/Experienced
- Minimum Experience: 6 Months
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Send your resume at email@example.com