Full Stack Web Developer
We are looking for a ‘Full Stack Web Developer’ to produce scalable software solutions. As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You’ll be leading a team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
The candidate has sound knowledge of web development and mobile application. It is preferred that the applicant will have good knowledge of a number of programming languages and methodologies such as:
PHP including OOP, MySQL, Laravel, VueJS, CodeIgniter, WordPress jQuery, GIT, HTML, Java script, Angular, React Native, CSS and CSS frameworks like Bootstrap etc. The candidate must have strong knowledge of technically web audit and make the website according to Google Parameters.
Familiarity with Agile methodologies, would be a plus.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Sound knowledge of MySQL advanced indexing and other database optimizations.
- Development experience for building large-scale Website.
- Strong Knowledge about structure data, Micro formats, scheme, sitemap and Google webmaster tool.
- Proactive communication with team leads and management.
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role in leading position
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong PHP skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A sense of responsibility to lead the development
- Experience of building React Native / Angular based mobile applications.
- Ability to Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native / Angular applications with clean optimized code.
- Ability to implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Remote
- Available Shifts: Night shift (6:00pm-3:00am)
- Department: Software Development
- Career Level: Experienced
- Minimum Experience: 3 Years
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply If you are Comfortable With These.